- Dit event is voorbij.
februari 15 - februari 17
February 15-17, 2019
El Escorial, Spain
*** REGISTRATION NOW OPEN ***
Dear Viola Friends;
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the second European Suzuki Viola Gathering. ESVG 2019 will take place February 15-17, 2019 in El Escorial, Spain.
You can now register your family/group by using the on-line registration forms to be found at: http://www.federacionmetodosuzuki.es/esvg-2019.html
ESVG 2019 is being organized with the assistance of FEMS the Federación Española del Método Suzuki. The ESVG organizers are extremely grateful to FEMS, particularly to Kike Salvatierra, for creating and hosting the website.
Please register as early as possible, as this will greatly assist the organizers of ESVG 2019. Accommodation at the Casa E. San José will be assigned in the order that registrations are received. Please note that the final date for registration will be January 10, 2019.
The following information is intended to assist you to complete your registration and to plan your travel. If you have any questions about your registration or any other details, please feel free to contact me, Peter King, ESVG 2019 administrator, at email@example.com.
TRAVEL. The Website provides information about travel to El Escorial. You will find details of busses and trains from Madrid and from Madrid Airport to El Escorial. There are also maps showing how to get from the train station and the bus stop to the Casa E. San José, where ESVG will take place.
ACCOMMODATION. In addition to providing classrooms and concert space for ESVG, the Casa E. San José is a residential facility, providing reasonably priced, comfortable accommodation and food. We expect that the majority of EVSG participants will stay and have their meals on-site.
REGISTRATION. All members of a family or group should be registered together. The Family/Group Information, which includes your choice of accommodation, will apply to all members of your family or group. Each family/group member should then be registered in the appropriate category:
Suzuki Teacher or Observer,
Suzuki Viola Pupil,
FEES. The registration fee has 2 components: Accommodation Fee and Workshop Fee.
Accommodation Fee. This fee covers accommodation, meals and snacks at the Casa San José. The rate is based on the age of the participant on the first day of ESVG 2019 (February 15, 2019).
Workshop fee. This fee covers classes and all other events. The amount of the fee is based on the category of the participant.
INVOICE. You do not need to send any money when you submit your registration.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your registration and we will contact you if we have any questions regarding your registration.
- You will then receive an invoice for your entire family/group. This invoice will be sent to you via PayPal, and it can be paid by PayPal or by Credit Card.
- Once the invoice is paid, your registration and accommodation will be confirmed.
- Please note that although the registration form asks you for passport numbers, it is not necessary to supply this information at this stage. However, in common with all accommodation providers in Spain, the Casa is likely to request picture i/d upon arrival.
- Most bedrooms at the Casa have 2 beds, some rooms have 3 beds, and there is a very limited number of single rooms. All rooms are en-suite with bathrooms and showers. For larger families it may be possible to add a cot for a small child.
- We will assign families and groups into appropriate shared accommodation.
- Individuals who indicate that they wish to share a room will be assigned a room-mate. Individuals may name a person or persons with whom they wish to share accommodation; all such individuals must indicate that they agree to share!
- We have received some enquiries about the possibility of staying at the Casa E. San José for extra night(s) before and/or after ESVG. We are currently exploring this with the administration of the Casa, and we will let you know once we have definite word.
We look forward to receiving your registration form, and to seeing you in El Escorial. ¡Viva Viola!
Peter King, Administrator